IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Hopeisreal
My grandma is in hospice. She has been in there for about a week. She has stage four pancreatic cancer. She was first diagnosed in 2014. She had twelve rounds of chemo and went into remission for six months. Then it came back. She had another twelve rounds of chemo. She went into remission for one month. Then it came back. So she started chemo again but I think two weeks ago they decided to stop treatment. And like I said she has been in hospice for a week now. She is in the days left stage of dying. I've been with her all day today and she hasn't woke up at all. I'm spending the night with her. I want to be here with her when she passes away. I am sad but my faith in God and that she's going to heaven helps. But she's more than my grandma she's my best friend. And I'm losing that and that's hard. But honestly I've been grieving since 2014 and even though her dying will add to it I think it will also bring closure. Plus she won't suffer anymore.
By Fathom
Hi,
I am sorry that you are going through this and it has to be hard for you. But I truly admire your Faith in God and that she may leave you here for a while but you will both be together again.
I'm going to keep you both in prayer.
I had the honor of being with Hospice for five years, they were there for my grandfather and it would have been much harder without the help and care of the nurses and doctors.
Bless you and your family, hang on to God's promises. If you need to talk message me when you can.
By Hopeisreal
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. It means a lot to me. The grief comes in waves. Like an ebb and flow right now. But it's just so unreal. I guess in some ways I'm in the denial part of the five stages of grief. But I am very glad that one day I will see my grandma healed and whole in heaven.
By Hopeisreal
Today at 3:35 pm my grandma passed away. She is with Jesus now. I was able to be in the room with her and hold her hand as she passed. It was tough. But yet it was comforting to be with her. It still does not feel real. But I know one day I'll see her again.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]