IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By kittylizzytt
I wanna do a surprise exchange with another little. Not anything big just like 3-5 small things.
Rules/info:
-you can say a few things that you don't want to be sent (like if you have an allergy, don't want to get diapers, don't want to get a pacifier, etc)
-make it fun
-it can be candy
-it doesn't have to be a surprise if you don't want it to be, like if you really want to make sure that it's equal we can talk about what we are planning on sending
By BittyBaby2
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun! I would like doing that with another little as well! I think surprises are a lot of fun and I think that by having it be a "little" surprise makes it that much better! Maybe we can PM and we can do an exchange? Just a thought! Let me know what you think! Great idea by the way!
Oooooooooooooooooh!!!!! That would be super super super fun!!! Surprises are the absolute best and I also love givin people stuff hehe :p I would totally totally totally times a million do this also oh my goodness oh my goodness this is such a good idea!!!!
I would love to do this. I already have some cool ideas of what to send and maybe some things I could create and stuff like that. this is one of the best ideas that someone could have for us littles. Maybe we could do like a secret Santa thing where one of us hosts this exchange and we get a bunch of littles and the host little/daddy pairs us with a person and all of us littles put in like a group chat what we don't want and then what we do revolves around the do not list and we have like a rule 3-5 items with the items total not equaling over a certain amount that way it's all even.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]