IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By PrincessToriii
Hi, so I have pretty severe anxiety. I have ever since I was little. From about age 11, I've managed it with self-harm and eating disorders. For the past several months, I've had my first daddy who helped me when I was having anxiety attacks. But we are no longer together and I don't know how to cope. This is my first major anxiety attack since our breakup and I need help. What do you do to help when you're anxious?
Hey sweety and welcome here :)

I`m so sorry for you that you have to battles this annoying issue. I have also anxiety problems and I know how hard it can be. What did your ex daddy to calm you down? Maybe you can try it by yourself for now?
Or maybe you can sit or lie down and focus on your body, just breath slowly and tell yourself this will pass. You can also watch a movie or taking a bath or shower.

Hold on you will be fine *big huggs*
Hi,
I also have struggled with anxiety and self-harm. I know it can be really hard without someone to comfort you but some ways I help calm myself down is listening to music or just having the tv on in the background. I find that having background noise really helps me to focus on calming down. Also, bubble baths, cuddling with a stuffie or pet, and reading a book are things that help me calm down. Hope I could help. :heart: :hugs:
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]