IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I'm a UK Little :D
I'm from the East Midlands :) I've only ever met one other Little and obviously my Mommy. There seems to be loads more Americans, but i suppose thats because theres a lot more people in America :D I need more friends too! so please say hi!
I aaammm! East Anglia area. Never met another little, mommy, daddy, etc in person or online from the uk. I wish I knew people or knew about local/semi local munches or meetups. Nice to meet everyone!

Also, I super like penguins and colouring and naps :)
I live in UK/East Midlands ... i didn't have luck to find any little near me ...
Whenever I start a project I tend to obsess upon it until it's done..passionate might be an understatement when I'm in this zone. I consider myself a caring person (total bleeding heart. Still can't get through Neverending Story without bawling like a lameass)
Also from the UK, in the SouthWest - we do seem to be rare, not just due to numbers I think, but I sort of get the feeling DDlg isn't 'done' here. I've met plenty of kinksters in the BeDeeSeM lifestyle all over the place, but I'd never dare go to any events as a bg. Too much stigma.
Hey im a little from the north east :)
Over the last 4 years ive been active in the community ive met loads of littles and caregivers :) so yes we do exist it dose seem like there are alot more littles/caregivers from the US but like MommaWren has said thats just because the US a lot bigger :)
Hiii...

I from the southwest and would love some uk friends - littles, daddies, mummies.....anyone pleeeeease.

Im a little (online only) and love chatting to peoples... please send me a message on here or something. I be very excited to make new friendies

♡♡♡♡
Hiya im from scotland and Yeth we exist but sadly seem to be few and far between,been desperately wanting to be a little even just for a short time for caregiver

I keep hoping and praying that one day me might have dream realised,but at least for now I know now and then I can retreat into my little space when am free to do so

Sophiekins xx
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]