IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Chaylea
I want to rewatch glee but i am not sure it would be the best choice to watch as it is rather dramatic . Tomorrow i will watch orange is the new black as it is coming out tomorrow . But I would like something to watch today (preferably on Netflix) , any suggestions? I would really appreciate it
I watched all of Glee and it was rlly good, but I would recommend Dexter bc I am o b s e s s e d with it. It's rlly violent and incredibly disturbing, though. The show centers around a blood spatter analyst who works for the Miami Metro Police, but he's secretly a serial killer. It follows Dexter Morgan as he tries to create a balance between his work life and his personal life. 10/10 it's a ~killer~ show! hahaha god I am so sorry that wasn't even a good pun.
By PrincessToriii
I know this an oldie, but definitely a goodie: The Office! I am super obsessed with it. I have rewatched it at least ten times and I never get bored of it! I am also watching Jane the Virgin atm and I loooove it. I haven't watched glee yet but that is next on my list c:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]