Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Joker
Membership Days Posts
Does anybody on here happen to play Overwatch? Preferably on PS4, but I'll be getting it on PC soon I hope! I'm not amazing at it or anything, kinda new and learning everything still. I mainly play Soldier & Pharah at the moment. It'd be cool to play with some people. c:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By LizzDaPanda
Membership Days Posts
Yass, my name is the same if you wanna add me :). I love overwatch and so does my daddy. I flex like crazy, but I main junkrat, mei, orisa and mercy. I do a lot of comp, but I like quickplay and arcade just fine . I've prestiged a bit tho. I also play paladins if you're interested. It's free btw.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Snowflake911
Membership Days Posts Posts Friends Signature
I play!! :craze: :craze: I play on Xbox one tho... But i'd love to play!! my mains are Junkrat and Mercy but i have at least 2-3 in every category I like to play as so I'm great at just going where ever my team needs me! So if anyone is intrested in playing with me just shoot me a message on here and maybe we can set up a time to play a round...or 20 lol

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Emily
Membership Days Posts Posts Friends Friends Signature
I used to play a bit on PS4, but I got annoyed at having to play for Playstation Plus all the time. I also own it on PC (fortunately, you don't have to pay monthly to keep playing it on there.) I haven't played in a few months, but I was super obsessed with playing as Mercy. I was also good at other characters too, like Roadhog, Bastion, and Ana.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
emilyhavoc coloring

sorry for the wrong turn pics dont know how to fix[…]

Awww thank you so much! :craze: I was really shy […]

I too also need a nightlight at night. I have very[…]

Ideas For a Little Style Tattoo

Gosh I absolutely love this! I think it’s a […]