IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hellows, everyone! I'm not new to the DDLG community, but I have a Daddy who is quite new and I am not sure how to help him get into being a Daddy dom. I'm not sure how to get him to help me be Little or to give me rules and better punishments. I'd appreciate any kind of help! ♥
Toria_Nekomimi wrote:Hellows, everyone! I'm not new to the DDLG community, but I have a Daddy who is quite new and I am not sure how to help him get into being a Daddy dom. I'm not sure how to get him to help me be Little or to give me rules and better punishments. I'd appreciate any kind of help! [emoji813]
Hi!! My Daddy was new to it too. He actually just started researching it so he could understand what I wanted.. We came up with rules and punishments together.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

By Dew
Research and decide what you both want. Have a serious discussion or multiple discussions until you both find what works. Remember, there's no one way to go about BeDeeSeM or CG/l - the dynamics may be a little different from a regular "vanilla" relationship, but at the end of the day it's still a regular ol' relationship. You both have to play a part in deciding on the dynamic you want. Like @DaddyJsBabygirl suggested, figure out punishments, rules and rewards together. That way everyone can be on the same page and there is no misconception on what either party wants.
Surprisingly, when you guys start discussing what you both want, are or are not willing to try, and how you want it to work, you actually will learn a ton about one another and it can make you stronger as a couple. Daddy and I have been friends since we were kids, and then we've been together off and on for over a decade now. He and I just started this particular journey recently because I knew I needed and wanted something even deeper with him. He has really taken to this role and wants to know everything so we can be better. It's work, but it will be worth it in the end. I couldn't hide my true self anymore. If being little is what you need, you both have to work together.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Date cgl site help

Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place for […]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]