IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Get creative by joining the community's monthly coloring club!

This Month's Contestants, please vote for your favorite submission (open for voting soon):

No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
(next entry)
No votes
0%
Coloring page theme: Leprechauns!
("They're always after me lucky charms...!")

Page details: Use your own SFW coloring page that includes leprechauns, or print out the leprechaun template below to color!

Due to be posted by: March 31, 2017

Please feel free to Submit as many versions as you color!
Attachments
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif (36.75 KiB) Viewed 18720 times
My first try...all done!!!!!!!!! I did it on my tablet in my drawing app so it's not the best bbbbbuuuut........im Irish tho so super excited for St Patrick's day.....!
Attachments
Screenshot_20170307-093823.png
Screenshot_20170307-093823.png (370.54 KiB) Viewed 18678 times
Honeybee wrote: 7 years ago My first try...all done!!!!!!!!! I did it on my tablet in my drawing app so it's not the best bbbbbuuuut........im Irish tho so super excited for St Patrick's day.....!
That's really good! Awesome job!
Here is my color page! Him is just a little leprechaun in trainin! I has named hims Callan. Hi likes playin in da rainbow fields where he is still tryins to get a full rainbow to appear, him Daddy help him make da shape with his hand and he gets frustrated sometimes when he cants make a full one appear so his Daddy takes him to play in da clover fields where he runs around giggling and rolling in da clovers singin.
Attachments
59e7d5ae4d27a5547c94c72c13e885a4e.jpg
59e7d5ae4d27a5547c94c72c13e885a4e.jpg (110.43 KiB) Viewed 18665 times
BabyBoySean wrote: 7 years ago Here is my color page! Him is just a little leprechaun in trainin! I has named hims Callan. Hi likes playin in da rainbow fields where he is still tryins to get a full rainbow to appear, him Daddy help him make da shape with his hand and he gets frustrated sometimes when he cants make a full one appear so his Daddy takes him to play in da clover fields where he runs around giggling and rolling in da clovers singin.
Hi Callan! Welcome to the forum and thanks for tagging along with Sean to come play with us! :hi:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]