IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I was going to post a discussion on this. I am biologically 32. I have always had friends that are always younger and or older.

I would be okay with a younger biological daddy as the majority online are but don't know how dd's feel about it, entirely depends on person I guess.

Hope you are well and still active on site as this post is older.
I'm a 30y/o little who got introduced into this life at 21 and met my old Daddy at 22 he was pushing 40 then! I definitely feel like I've grown into quite the woman, but after 8 years together, I do feel my age might turn off people. I'm not sure why grey daddies have such a huge hold of my heart, but they do! I wouldn't mind a younger DD either but it would hard for me as experience comes with age I guess! Older daddies (or at least in my generational time) have some A+ juggling skills to balance the non physically intimate affection and time, care, attention and general advice/mentoring.... along with any physically intimate play/rules that are set!

Not sure how a younger Daddy handles it, but I guess that takes a special or natural at it personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daisies_n_Donuts wrote:Hey ladies and littles! Just wanted to chime in.
I'm 32 myself and coming from another DDlg forum that was full of littles in their 30s, 40s and 50s. I left it because the moderators went nuts and declared war on each other. So, I won't recommend *that* forum. Personally I feel like very young folks aren't "littles" at all - how can you regress to childhood when you are still a child? Nothing wrong with them, not judging, I just don't consider it a regressive state for them like it is for us "older" gals and guys. Anyway, glad to know there actually IS a community of littles my age here!
I'd actually like to know as well. I haven't found many...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13abyGirl wrote:Hello there. I'm 31, but I certainly don't feel like it. :shuff:
There is no way I would trade thrill rides and Disney movies to become an old person.

I think when you become that "old person", you begin to die faster especially on the inside.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]