IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By LittleNerdJosh
I started getting to diapers when i was bed wetter when i was little. I got so used to wearing them that i wanted to wear them all the time. But i knew that i would never get to do it 24/7 cause my mom didn't want to change my diapers anymore. So secretly i would poop/pee in my pull ups and hide them under the bed or in the woods. My mom found my used ones under the bed and got grounded. Once i was a teen i would make my own diapers out of towels and cotton balls but they didn't work very well. As i got into my twenties i ended up getting OB and IBS. Been in diapers ever since.
Just about as soon as I was out of diapers, I grew a fascination with having accidents and being back in them. It was really odd and I can't quite explain it. When I turned 11 I started running to the convenience store down the street to purchase them. I have continued to do so ever since. I think it was mostly just the naughtiness of wearing underwear that I wasn't supposed to. It was mentally stimulating and I really enjoyed the concept. I still do.

I am now 24/7, though I do not use my diapers for their intended purpose every day. I just really like the look and feel of a big puffy diaper and I find it wonderful to say the least.
By LittleNerdJosh
Yeah i just enjoyed the freedom to go as you please. Plus i never liked restrooms or public bathrooms they grossed me out. I also like not having to stop what i was doing to go potty.
Yeah i just enjoyed the freedom to go as you please. Plus i never liked restrooms or public bathrooms they grossed me out. I also like not having to stop what i was doing to go potty.
Those were all cool things to me. But I truly think what I liked most about them was rebelling against the first thing I was taught not to do. I loved doing something I wasn't supposed to.

As I got older, I realized that it was something that I could allow myself to do. Playing a younger character allowed me to relax in ways I couldn't otherwise, and I always have been seriously stressed out over just about everything. As time went on, I became interested in the relaxation factor as opposed to what society would or would not find acceptable.
By LittleNerdJosh
For me my little self is hard for me to figure out so or maybe I'm not sure how to act as a little/ab. I can relate to the rebel part when i was young wearing diapers was such a rush cause i wasn't suppose to. But i do want to regress and play toys and stuffs but never have really had the chance to fully regress. I live in virginia and there are not alot of AB or little events around here. Maybe one day i will get to go to one.
Having gone to an AB event, I can tell you that they're really amazing and special. Imagine walking into a room where everyone is wearing just a diaper. And it's not awkward or anything. People are just happy to be there and talk and chat and play games as if it was a normal party. It was super fun and it made me feel like I was accepted into a nurturing community.

Regression is another thing though. I regress near daily (especially on my days off). I have a magical binky that makes my heart unwind. It's a serious stress relief activity for me to be a part of this community and to do things that children would normally do. Coloring eases me. Binkies unwind me. Good little/big friends soothe me. I need this in my life just about every day and I love being a part of this.
By LittleNerdJosh
I guess want to go into littlespace but feel uncomfortable doing it for some reason. Know that sounds weird and i feel that if i am around more littles or AB i will get more comfortable. I am really very shy person.
For me, It came later on. I always had a little side, but I was ashamed of it and tried to hide it as best I could, up until I turned 18, and I found out their were others. I met someone who helped me accept myself and the more I let myself explore my small side, the smaller I felt. One day he suggested I try diapers.

I didnt like the idea at first, but I couldnt stop thinking about it. Eventually I broke down and went to the local store and got some. They were terrible quality, but back then they were my first since I had been potty trained, so I didnt know.

After that Iwas hooked, and I started remembering things from when I was younger. Stealing diapers from my little siblings, and wondering what it would be like to be changed and cared for like they were.

I guess i was always an AB, and was just too scared and ashamed.
By LittleNerdJosh
I was scared as well i used go through a binge and purge cycle.But after a while i learn to accept it and once i realized i had a overactive bladder and ISB. I decided to just wear diaper because it would be easier to wear them than having to change my pants sometimes. But my AB side i am still on a journey with that.
Ever since being out of diapers I've wanted to be back in them. I remember when I was three getting yelled at for putting one my little sister's diapers on - I still remember the words "next time you put one on, keep it on!" I don't think that worked out the way intended, lol!

Rarely bought diapers at the store, and only after I was living on my own. I was gutsy enough to order diapers to my home in my teens - I know my parents snooped but they never said anything, so I don't know if they found out or not.

They're more emotional than sensual for me, since I've been into them long before sensual meant anything to me. I think any sensual feelings I have are an outgrowth of my desires, not the source of.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]