IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By jken1461
Anyone tried it yet? It was experiencing server issues, but I'm starting this as the official Pokemon Go thread. Share your Pocket Monster collections and tales here! It seems to me it's like geocacheing, but instead of just signing a little piece of paper or finding a box filled with ants (THERE WERE SO MANY ANTS!), you get to collect Pokemon! The last Pokemon game I played was Yellow, so... I'm a bit rusty, but I want a Charizard!

Oh, uhhh, if you didn't know, Pokemon Go is a new augmented reality game for your phone (should work on iOS or Android). This means you hold up your phone and look through the camera and a Pokemon will appear in the "real" world for you as you walk around for you to capture and fight! Here's a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtDeeXtMZM

It really encourages exercise and I love that! Who is ready to be the very best?
By jken1461
Well, I've found a Rattata, a couple Pidgeys, and Spearrow. It's kind of fun, I hope that battles start becoming more of a part of it.
By jken1461
So, who is still playing? Pretty soon Gen 2 is going to drop. I hate that I can't get Pokestops when driving now. Bleh.
By MommaWren
I am still playing :) I wish I had more time to walk around and get more eggs to hatch. Though I am lucky to live by 2 pokestops and work by one.
By jken1461
Anyone excited about the new update? My only great thing so far has been an Umbreo who is INSANELY strong with a 120 attack. The new berries, meh, whatevers. I have noticed I catch a lot more generation 2 starter Pokemon. But overall, nothing is wowing me enough to go out adventuring. Has anyone bought the Pokemon Go watch? I was sort of thinking about it...

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]