IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
It describes the age your little reverts to. I don't know the exact ages=baby, little, middle. But I 'BELIEVE' it is something like infant-2 yrs (baby), 2 yrs-6yrs (little), 7-12 (middle), 12 and up (God help us as they go through teens & puberty again)
Perhaps this reference can help a little:
  • Little boy or Little girl:

Littles are the most common age-range for people to identify as in our community. Littles are often interested in stuffed animals, cartoons, coloring, building make-believe forts from common household items, and basic crafting. They may be emotionally sensitive, time-demanding, and in need of reassurance. Littles may or may not use adult diapers and pacifiers but they are less commonly preferred than younger age-range mindsets.
    • The little age-range is wide, and from about four years old until about ten years old. (mentally 4 years to 10 years old)
  • Middle (less commonly referred to as an adult tween)

People who identify as middles find that they have interests more developed than basic cartoons. They may be more interested in classic video games, cartoons with more developed plots and characters, dolls and action figures, going on pretend adventures, take on more extensive forms of crafting or hobbying. Middles often have more independence than a person identifying as a little, but do prefer the support of a Caregiver as they seek personal acceptance.
    • Middles primarily identify as an age-range between ten and fourteen. (mentally 10 years to 14 years old)
http://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/page/littles

I feel like that is a decent and quick overview of what a person could expect as basic traits of each mental age preference; however, please do keep in mind that all littles (and middles) are unique and different in various ways. What is outlined in the aforementioned resource is a good general guide but may not apply to every person you come across identifying in these roles. We're talking about something that has a great deal of flexibility to it so try to keep an open mind as you discover more.
Miss wrote:Perhaps this reference can help a little:
  • The little age-range is wide, and from about four years old until about ten years old. (mentally 4 years to 10 years old)
[/list]
  • Middles primarily identify as an age-range between ten and fourteen. (mentally 10 years to 14 years old)
[/list]
Thank you for the correction Miss.
The traditional age groups are approximately:
0 ≤ infant ≤ 1 ≤ toddler ≤ 3 ≤ preschooler / little kid ≤ 5-6 ≤ school-aged child/schoolboy or schoolgirl/ big kid ≤ 9-10 ≤ tween / pre-teen ≤ 12 ≤ teen
So, it seems like in CGL we'd have
0 ≤ Baby ≤ 3 ≤ Little ≤ 6 ≤ Middle ≤ 10 ≤ Tween ≤ 12 ≤ Teen
I'm no littlespace scientist (psuedopaedologist?), but 4-10 is a very large range, especially when you consider the difference between a year in the life of a 4 year old (25% of their total life) and a year in the life of a 10 year old (10%). In the interest of fewer terms, perhaps we could split the difference and say:
0 ≤ Baby ≤ 3 ≤ Little ≤ 6 ≤ Middle ≤ 11 ≤ Teen

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]