IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I had to do some research on this topic myself, because my princess enjoys a good spanking. I have a few punishments, depending on the severity of the situation. She could have to write an essay about what she did wrong and how to avoid doing that again, time outs, and losing some privileges (t.v., computer, phone, etc.) for a set time to name a few.
Corner time, writing lines, losing privileges, losing toys, kneeling on rice, they have to write a paper discussing their actions, special burst denial, etc. There's all sorts of things you can do.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
seems that most of these threads have died, but once again I'll say it all depends, Does she think she is a big girl? If so putting her into a diaper may be what she needs. Corner time, not going on a special activity, making them what shows meant for toddlers
BigPapa wrote:
> I give time outs, or take toys away for a day. I might make her re-write her rules
> to help her remember them. On a kinkier bent, I'll forbid her from special burst
> and then touch her until she can't stand it.
Question what is special burst?
I believe in age appropriate punishments. I have one however, that I use for both little time and when we are adulting. I have a tape line on the floor and will have her "toe the line". Both big toes on the line, hands on the wall and she stands tiptoe for an extended period. She absolutely hates this and falls into line quickly. She prefers much harsher, corporal punishment when adulting and even then dreads the line more than anything.
Time outs, taking away electronic privileges, writing lines, going to bed early, taking away candy or sweets. I have tried emotional deprivation before but I don't anymore and wouldn't recommend it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]