IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I'm scared to buy diapers because I'm nervous that most won't fit me because of how small I am ::(:
I'm like 4'10/110ish pounds and I feel like a medium or even a small is gonna fall off me :tears:
the closest to diapers I've tried so far are Goodnites in the S/M size? but they're just a little too small so they rip if I'm not carefuL
does anyone have any advic e?? please and thank you :heart: :hugs:
You are likely an adult small. Some diaper companies put out diaper size testers, so you can try a few different sizes that fit. Though, if you can still fit into goodnights, you could likely fit the large or XL goodnights size with little difficulty.

Keep in mind that if you get a diaper with tapes instead of a pull up type diaper, you'll have an easier time pulling it tight to keep it in place. If you really have a lot of trouble keeping your puffy pants up, try using underwear in a size that fits you as a fixation garment (Wear it over the diaper to keep the padding snug).
PeppermintBatty wrote:If you really have a lot of trouble keeping your puffy pants up, try using underwear in a size that fits you as a fixation garment (Wear it over the diaper to keep the padding snug).
aaaa thank you!! you've given me enough confidence to take the leap! :D :yay: :heart:
You may also want to try pampers underjams its hard to find the right size but you can just keep trying. I super jealous i wish i could fit in real little kids diapers again your so lucky.
[quote="PeppermintBatty"]You are likely an adult small. Some diaper companies put out diaper size testers, so you can try a few different sizes that fit. Though, if you can still fit into goodnights, you could likely fit the large or XL goodnights size with little difficulty.

Keep in mind that if you get a diaper with tapes instead of a pull up type diaper, you'll have an easier time pulling it tight to keep it in place. If you really have a lot of trouble keeping your puffy pants up, try using underwear in a size that fits you as a fixation garment (Wear it over the diaper to keep the padding snug).[/quote]

If the l/xl is too big you can use duct tape you can find some super cute ones at Michaels and tape it to a better fit then cut them, not ideal but it could work until you run out of those diapers (if you bought a big box)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]