IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
We have worn 24/7 consistently over the past three years with occasional breaks due to work travel or unavailability. We use them for wetting, not for messing. We exclusively wear either Bambino Magnifico, and we're slowly attempting to transition to cloth for home.

It does feel weird not to be in diapers, but we wouldn't say that it feels as if we're naked. There's just the constant thought of "oh, we can't be wetting ourselves and we have to actually go use the potty more often".

It's nice to have the constant reminder that we are Babies through using diapers. "Babies wear diapers, right?" So whenever we're not in them for a few hours we feel like "oh, we've got to be responsible and mustn't wet ourselves".

A few weeks ago we had to change in a public restroom, but we had ran out of spare diapers, so we had to ask Mommy to use her spare panties. It felt so weird! And we felt a little embarrassed that we dribbled a bit into them, but it was all good and Mommy reassured us that accidents happen.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]