Diaper lovers discuss disposable adult diapers, cloth diapering, padded wearing tips, crinkle concerns, and best brands for your big little booty.
(Age 18 or older only permitted)
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about adult diapers within the community whole.

Additional Helpful Tips:
  • General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
  • We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities.
  • Go to DateCGL to find a special someone, partner, to date, or any other type of special connection.
I've ordered from quite a few places and never had a non discreet delivery. I forget who ABU shows up as but it shows up in a plain brown cardboard box with nothing to do with ABU (Got some diapers from them that just arrived the other day). I believe Tykables shows up as Stromholdings. Aww so cute showed up discreetly and I believe even xp medical who I ordered from a few years ago showed up discreetly.

If you read the FAQ section of most AB/Dl/Little related websites it almost always says they will ship discreetly and even gives you the name of the company as it will appear on your package. I've never gotten anything then standard brown shipping boxes from any Ab/Dl/Little company.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]

What are some points to look for when trying to f[…]

Enjoying punishments????

Do you enjoy “Funishments” or accept P[…]