IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
So after testing out the Molicares Tuesday and Wednesday I'm now testing the northshore air supremes I also got in the sample pack.\

First reaction..... Sweet tap dancing Jesus, Odin and Krishna this thing is huge. Like I thought the CVS brand ones I had used before were big but wow. It feels like I'm sitting on a throw pillow.

second reaction: lol

After all the trouble I went through getting this thing on I'm not taking it off till it's spent so no bathroom for me :D. I'll keep you all updated on how it goes.

So I can actually drum on this thing kinda lol

Okay so first wetting and it was a big one which considering I've been holding and having normal fluid intake sense 11-12ish is not surprising. It was start and stop at first but I was actually able to let go and do it naturally. For whatever reason drinking a glass of water helped me get going. So far it's working exactly as intended I don't even feel that wet just really really warm in the crotch area. Feels nice.
Okay I'm really glad I decided to wear today, considering my bladder decided to have one of it's freak outs. Felt like I was about to burst for 10-20 mins, when I relax nothing. I finally get a small spurt out and it calms down a little bit.

This is so firetrucking weird I stand up and suddenly full on busted hydrant. Thankfully the northshore held . But man did it swell I think the front is sticking out like 4-6". Is so swollen and puffy, it's like darn. It could possibly survive a third round but I don't want to chance something like that unless it's an emergency overall successful test. Don't think I'm going to stop the party yet though I think I'll save the last airsupreme for a special occasion and use one from the cvs brand pack.
Do you mind If I ask for your over all thoughts on the Air Supreme vs other brands. North Shore's website seems to be rating it as more absorbent than either the Abena's or the dry 24/7. From what your saying it sounds like it has a lot of sap and swells a lot but I've found that doesn't always mean it's a good diaper. Did you like it over all? I was looking for something new to try and I mainly get the chance to wear overnight.
Honestly I don't have a lot to compare it to because the only other tape ups I've tried are CVS brand. But I liked it overall. It's really bulky which can be a + or - depending on what your looking for. I doubt I'd ever wear it out of the house except for maybe at a munch or pride. Capacity seems good like, like I said earlier I didn't even feel wet after the first time and it probably could have done three wettings but I didn't want to risk the carpet. Fit was good but not perfect. Overall rating somewhere in the 7-8/10 out of ten range.
Ive never tried those personally. I did get some walgreens brand once but they felt very flimsy.

My favorites so far have been Depends and the ones I got off ABUniverse, although they are more a premium thing, i don't wear that much so i don't really mind the cost but they feel really good too.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]