IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I've been a little for about 3 years and I've considered using diapers but I don't know how my daddy would feel about it. I've often been told I'm "too much" when I'm little and I'm worried my daddy would start thinking that if I told him i wanted to try it out. Any tips on how to bring it up to him?
By BabyAnthony
I would just ask him my mommy and I are in a long distense relationship and I asked her if she was on with me wearing diapers when in little space irl and In to and asked if we were to meat irl would she care about me useing them as I tend to need them irl anyway and she told me during rp she didn’t care but if we were to meat then it would just matter on how much we trust each other and now I can’t wait to see her irl. He worst thing he can do is say no if he asked why just tell him what you feel about them and mabey he’ll say yes
I think you have to just talk to him about it. Sit down with him and discuss this in a somewhat serious manner. Just tell him that wearing diapers has been something you have been thinking about trying and ask him how he feels about it and what his opinions are on it. This might also be a good point to start if you want to know why he feels as though you are a lot to handle. I would also make a compromise with him if this is something you really want to do, but he is not sure about. Tell him that you will only wear them for so many hours a day, or you can help in changing yourself from time to time or that this can be a reward for you sometimes. Talking about this, making compromises and making it work for both of you is going to give you the best experience with wearing diapers.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]