IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hello!!! I am a little, just like you, and you've clicked because you want to know how to get adult diapers from the store! I am here to help. If you are very impatient, don't wanna wait until your package o adult diapers come in, or you seen the prices of them and was like :omg: ... Well, I got a solution! I get my adult diapers at Walmart. You're probably like :omg: "I didn't know you could get adult diapers at Walmart!" Yes, you can! But the downsides are pretty eh...

DOWNSIDES :no:

The downsides of buying adult diapers, well, there's only two I can really list. So here they are:

1.) The diapers you are buying don't have cute little designs on them, they are solid colours.
2.) When you are searching for your diapers, you have to go to the feminine products area... so that could be a little embarrassing...

UPSIDES :yes:

There's so many upsides to this situation! Here, I can list all of them!:

1.) You don't have to wait for diapers in the mail!
2.) Depending on the brand, they're cheap!
3.) They're all disposable!
4.) There is a colour choice!
5.) You can find your size easily!
6.) You can wear them in public and nobody will know!
7.) They are very comfortable!

I hope you enjoyed my tips, if you didn't know you could get adult diapers at walmart, well, there you go! The ones I get are $7 and they are purple. They're really comfortable and I wear them in public all the time!
Back when I couldn't afford premium diapers or didn't have access to them, I made use of the brands that my local medical supply stores offered. You can get the thick feeling of adult baby diapers by doubling the store bought brands. My combo was always the Walgreens/Rite Aid basic breathable disposable under an Attends Waistband plastic brief. You can cut slits in the cloth diaper if you're going to use it, that way you utilize them both, and you can add stuffers in between the two to really boost it. Anyways, look up your local suppliers online and you might be surprised at what you find.

As far as the concerns you listed, I'd say get creative and decorate the diapers yourself with stickers or whatever you have to match. As far as the embarrassment that might come in a store, always remember that nobody really minds what you do or don't buy in the store. Our minds are always wandering elsewhere and even if someone did notice they wouldn't remember it. I still buy the underwear/pull-up type in stores all the time and never had an incident while buying in store.
By Deleted User 30863
This also works in the UK :) Boots have their own range of adult diapers in several sizes, as well as a pull-up style. Even a very small branch (literally two aisles) in the middle of nowhere where I live carries them, so you can find them for sure, though the bigger branches might have more choice. Some branches of Tesco and Asda also carry the pull-up style diapers too.

Thanks OP for starting this topic, hopefully it'll help folks :)
I dont know about this, for me quality has really made a huge difference and i think my preferred method will always be onlibe order just because of the major difference between the two and i was lucky enough i suppose to start off like that due to not needing to go into a store and face any of that and get discreet closed packages at my door step of better quality even cheaper better wuality sometimes it all depends...
Thanks for posting this! I see the adult diaper in walmart all the time but I never thought about buying them. Ive always thought they would be uncomfortable or whatever. But I'm sure they'll be just perfect to try out. Im going to see if Dollar Tree sells diapers, cuz then they'd only be a dollar. If I ever work up the courage to buy diapers, I'll start there!
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]