IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
hi, im littleeebabyyy and ive never worn a diaper before and am interested in wearing one but im concerned with if wearing a diaper overnight will hurt my skin seeing as i have sensitive skin! please help me by naming specific diaper brands that cater to sensitive skin and are all night wear please? thank you so much!
By karen
Most importantly, stay hydrated. That may sound counter-intuitive if you're trying not to leak. But that will keep down the pee's pH (which can cause skin issues) by making the pee less concentrated. Also there will be less smell. I think there are also diapers that help with pH, but I don't know the brands.
Besides pH & hydration, the rest is common sense. If wearing 24/7, change enough that you don't stay wet all the time, and give your skin some time to breathe periodically. But if just overnight, you should be fine without changing at night. You just need a diaper with enough capacity. As for brands I'm not sure if I can help you -- but there should be plenty of discussion on this site about brands and capacity. And if you're able, wash your pelvic area when you change and dry completely before putting on a fresh diaper/clothes.
For myself i will state this, Certain brands such as abenas tenas(uk) and others along thise lines tend not to have added scents and for skin this works wonders since i have very sensitive skin as well i think starting with abena would be a good choice they are very good but research brands and find those with the least scent addatives and should work fine but either way ive never really had any diaper disrupt my sensative skin so i think its a long shot either way that this will happen hope that helps
I'd suggest ABU clothe backed preschools. I also have sensitive skin on my thighs and I specifically got them to use as a bit of a reprieve from the chaffing of plastic backed, and to use at night when comfort is a higher priority for me than absorption. Personally they hold at least two full wets, plus some additional leakage, which is the most I tend to wet in a night. It's much softer than any others I've tried and the way the clothe gives you a bit of stretch means I can get it a bit more snug for comfort and leak protection. It's personal opinion and preference but I certainly recommend.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]