IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hewwo i is interested in trying out diapers but i dont know what kind is the best and what sizes i would fit :pacy: if you know what the best ones are or what the sizes are please reply because i would really appreciate it. Or you can just message me if you do not want to reply on here.
That is a question for which everyone has their own opinion, so I can only give mine. I've tried a variety through sample packs, single pack buys, etc. And my preference is plastic backed vs cloth. That is a whole nother topic of debate. Just want you to know where I am coming from. And I wear almost constantly. So my main concerns are price and absorbancy. In those categories, I buy comficare 24/7 (formerly dry 24/7) from amazon with their :ship it to me every x months to get a further discount. This worked out to the best price/diaper (I used a spreadsheet so I must be right) and the absorbance is off the charts. I can wear one for 24 hours through several sodas and the only reason I might change early is smell. Never had pinhole leaks (the absorbant crystals in poorly made diapers can puncture the outer plastic and create tiny leaks that wick over time). Or any significant manufacturing defect.

If mommy wants me to feel extra cute, she will put me in a Tykable, which are (again arguably) the best printed diaper for the cost.

If you are just looking to wear something occasionally and not worried about absorbancy, you can pick up pretty much anything you think is cute I suppose.
Again a matter of opinion but there are loads of different ones to try so to call any the best would be shortsighted of me to say but u will likely find that certain brands are better made for your body type then others, i have a few brands myself that i just feel like wow, did they use my twin to design these? So unfortunately some trial and error will have to be done on your part but believe me it can Be worth it
IF you're looking for AB diapers, check out AB Universe, and Bambinos, if you're in the U.S. Adult diapers are not cheap, at least for the good ones. In fact, for ABU diapers, you'll be paying $110 or so for 80 diapers, or more per diaper if you get smaller amounts, since the savings in buying more is there.
If you are in Canada, you can get Safari's, which are supposed to be really good.
If you are looking for 'Adult Diapers' and not AB ones, they still can be very expensive, but I'm told the ConfiDry 24/7s are the best out there.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]