IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I need to get my little diapers or pull-ups and I need help , her pantie size is 7 large, what do you guy think will fit her? She loves princess so I want to get her some princess ones please help, I don't understand the size charts very well. Pain in the arse
Most adult diapers are sold in S, M, L, XL, etc. and precisely how big these sizes are varies by brand. The best thing to do is look up an underwear size to inches chart (I found dozens on Google, but sizes are different depending on your country so be sure to check that) and once you have an approximate inch size, buy the size of adult diaper which best fits. Most AB-aware suppliers will offer trial packs of one or two diapers so you can get several and test them if you're still unsure.

Hope you find some good ones :)
if her panties size is size 7 large I do believe that the large size of princess rearz will fit her.

though sizing and measurements can differ depending on the brand of panties

try a large princess rearz they should fit her.

size 7 is 41

i think the large size of princess rearz will fit her, but i not sure which brand you want to get her i just went off of those because you said princess.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]