IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
So, yes, Ive warn them, and yes I like it.

Lately , its not so much shame ive gotten, by someone purposly trying to.
its more simply my own shame. Have you ever found yourself in a Kroger or a (food/stuff store) and go past the baby aisle but your with people who know your into it, or maybe dont, and you still cant bring yourself to be comfortable with wanting, or even asking someone who supports you financially, or helps sometimes, or just is there with you, if you could buy them.
I live with my Fiance, his aunt, and now, his friend who stays over weeks on end.
We went to the Kroger, and I saw the diapers, which happened to be my favs ever, the overnights, with the little owls on them, for 5-12 yr olds.
THEY ACTUALLY FIT ME. Mind you im FIve foot tall and sort of curvy. So finding a diaper that isnt for adults that fits , is cute, and works i amazingggggg!
:pacy:
So I found myself entranced, Staring at this lady, stocking these diapers, and here we are in the middle of a kroger, buying lunch meat,
hypnotized. Frozen in place, with my fiances aunt and echoing in my head "steal the diapers"
And im like.
>_> im not going to resort to stealing, just ask, and then before we know it we are walking again. Im sent into littlespace, already wearing my red pleaded tarten skirt, knee high socks, knee high convers, and a barbie shirt, and my hair in piggy tails with my little pony bows,
holding onto my daddys hand, looking around like a little kid, that littlespace feeling rushing through my body.

My daddy and I both are out of jobs right now, and im here with all these wants and desires.
Wanting my daddy to take me out, to build a bear, and watch cute movies, and get me diapers, but he isnt really into all that stuff.

hes not a full time daddy, and quite honestly most of the time he plays dark souls 3 with his friend, and I just sit in my room, or do something by myself. But i dont like doing things by myself. I want my daddy.
Ive been trying to find littles in my area so i have someone to play with, and not be so lonely.
I have some friends, but they are always busy.
And its hard, when im trying to get a ged, and study, to get a job,
when i have no ged, or Prior experiance.

Theres alot of Littlespace stuff I would really like especially considering the fact my birthday is coming up. I feel kind of selfish.
I want diapers, and a new paci, and some cute onsies, And a Lolita littlespace dress.

And coloring pages.
But the whole diapers thing Is kind of something ive been wanting to get more into.
And be more open about but that seems to be one of the biggest frowned upon parts of the entire comunity, because for some reason its so weird!!!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]