IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi ! I have tried diapers before but the ones i got from cuddlz weren't too comfortable
I think I got to big a size because I'm a size ten uk in jeans and I have quite a small bum they just kept falling off I really want to try pull ups but I don't know what my boyfriend would
Think of it ! Need advice
First of all, if you would like some help finding smaller adult diapers try ABU, they seem to do smaller sizes and are actually pretty easy to get/try out in the UK. Secondly, telling your boyfriend is kind of a different thing; if you wanna try pull-ups try pull-ups(unless of course you live together, then I get that you might not be able to try in private). If you want to tell him maybe sound him out a little? Maybe bring up being a babygirl first, stuffies or other less exclusively Little things, and then bring up diapers/pull-ups when you know he isnt going to react badly?

But for my two cents, I think its perfectly reasonable to explore new interests or aspects of yourself first before sharing it with a partner.
Well, to address the sizing of the diapers, I would say that much like StoryBug mentioned, try ABU or even try wearingclouds.com, as they offer many different brands of diapers such as ABU, bambinos, etc. in many different sizes and you can sample them from there without having to buy a whole package. I like that site a lot and most of my diapers come from there. As for pull-ups I like the goodnites and drynites a lot they're pretty comfy and they hold quite a bit surprisingly and depending on your size, some adults are able to fit into real toddler pull-ups and diapers and that can be a fun experience too.

Now, as for telling your boyfriend about wanting to or wearing pull-ups/diapers that can be a bit of a touchy subject. I would sit him down and explain all aspects of this lifestyle, starting with being a little and explaining what that is and what that means to you, and why you choose to be a little and how it helps you. Encourage him to research and ask questions if he doesn't understand something. Then within that conversation you can mention that part of being in your little space is wearing diapers and again explain this to him and why you like to wear them and encourage the research and questions. I hope this helps! Good luck!
To be fair...pull-ups would be harder to explain than just diapers. Adult diaper brands tend to be accepted by society...aside the ones we're all into. Understandably.

I would say talk to him about it. Can't hurt, right? If he loves you, he'll accept it.
Date cgl site help

Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place for […]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]