IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
So I just started wearing Goodnites and so far I love them! I only sometimes get to wet them because I have to hide it still and sneak wet ones out to the trash can, but I still love it omg. I'm about to run out of my favorite Walmart/Equate Cornstartch and Aloe powder, but I also have some Baby First Talc powder from Dollar Tree I picked up for when I run out. I used it last night and it's not as fine and powdery as my equate stuff, so it's a bit clumpy but it usually gets rubbed around a bit before I put the pullups on!

So, I have a question for everyone who wears, or diapers their littles! What's your favorite brand or type of powder? So far I think I like cornstarch, the Johnson and Johnson's is soooo good to smell though. I bought a tiny one for my purse for public right now since it's so hot lately where I live!

Can you just use normal corn starch? I wondered that when my dad got it out while cooking dinner last night!
I've been considering using Goodnights but im not sure if they would fit right. If you feel comfortable answering what is your size and what size goodnight did you get?

As far as baby powder I use Johnson and Johnson but the kind that uses Corn Starch with no Talc. Talc has been known to increase chances of ovarian cancer so its just not worth it to me and littles should be careful. I know that there is a lavender powder that is great as I tend to love all things lavender :)
Goodnites are okay! I get the Large girl's size, but I have a 28 inch waist and still fit into children's underwear (if I can find the larger sizes!) If you know you fit into a Pampers size 7, the small will fit you! I have never tried the store brand, though Target, Walmart and Dollar General have their own brand! I can wear them around my family which is what I like about them.

I've heard bad things about talcum powder, but I have never heard of the ovarian cancer thing. That's terrifying! I'm glad I got more cornstarch baby powder the other day, now. I didn't see the lavender powder, but that sounds lovely! If I see it I'll get it next time I need powder!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]