IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hello my diaper friends! I just had a quick thought about something related to diapers. So I know that many of the adult diapers are now coming with or already have wetness indicators built into them such as the ABU space diaper I am currently wearing. I was just wondering what some of you guys preferred? Do you prefer to have the wetness indicator on a diaper and use that as the method for your caregiver to tell that you need a diaper change or do you prefer the old fashioned diaper check where they pull back the waist band or stick a finger into one of the leg holes to see if you need a diaper change? I think for me...I like both. I like the old fashioned diaper check because it makes me feel smaller and gets me further into my little space, but I also like seeing how wet I have become with the wetness indicator such as defeating the aliens of making my paws disappear. Anyways, I'm curious about what you guys prefer! Let me know! :pacy: :splode: :hi:
Hi BittyBaby2! :hugs:
I have to agree with you, as I believe that a wetness indicater is very important because I don't want to lakebed the mistake of thinking I should change when the diaper is only half used thus wasting a diaper and in the end, wasting money.
When I said I agree I also meant that I like the old fashioned way too because it does make you feel little and vulnerable and that is how you should feel as a baby!
In the end, I think that if you plan on giving a full diaper check then you should do it for either playful reasons or for planned messy diapers like after using a laxative or something with a non wetness indicater (thick) diaper and wetness indicator diapers for if you want to use your diaper to the max so you don't waste money on good diapers and maybe want to show off having an accident.
Love the topic and I am glad I got to reply to it!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy of 18 years of age :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan :splode:
Ooooo i no hab de diaper indicators though i would love to try those ones out. I am more used to the regular-having to be checked-diapers. Though my daddy dosent weally check mone cuz i jus tell him i wet he feels if my diapy is heavy or not but mostly he i tell him dat i wet before he checks. Also soooo mot into to the poopy diapys dats a big absolutely FAT no no. Though my daddy seem to dont mind wen it comes to that subject.
I generally like having them, just makes it that much easier to know when to change. Having a caregiver physically check is always great and embarrassing, but since I'm without one anyway I like an indicator instead of constantly having to feel to check how wet I am. Plus if you post AB content anywhere it's much easier to show that you're wet if that's what you like to do for added embarrassment. I may be in the minority there though lol
Those things make sense, it would definitely make it easier when there is no caregiver involved to have that wetness indicator because it would make it easier to know when you need changed and like others have mentioned it saves from wasting a diaper if in fact it is not that wet and can hold more. And it is nice to have that bit of embarrassment from having a caregiver check when there is no indicator although sometimes even the caregiver gets a kick out of the indicator using it as a form of embarrassment as well in maybe mentioning something about "Oh it looks like some little one is missing her paws" or something along those lines. I like everybody's different thoughts and opinions on this.
Most would have an immediete yay or nay, but I am actually on the edge of the teater totter on this one....... Yeah, like, Little Pawz are adorable with theyre indicators (Though you have to totally soak them through in order to work) and it is good to track, but if I wet I KNOW that I did so I can change right away, so it is kind of pointless for me to have them. I am not lucky enough to have a caretaker see that I am a wet pup, so I see no need......so Nay for me. YES, they are cute and functional, but if your doing solo AB play, I dont see a point in them for me.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]