IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Today would be the latest example of me being caught in diapers in public.

At a wave pool my friends and I went swimming, and they all know i wear 24/7 and use my diapers for both #1 and #2 and i also feel that i was supposedto be born incontent. So while swimming i felt the need to poop and so i did, i had on a tranquility swimmate disposable and a pair of gabby pool pants on over it so nothing got in the pool. So about an hour later we go to leave, now because of my choice to wear 24/7, i alsways have a small diaper bag with supplies with me when im out ,so i use the family washrooms as they are better equipped to deal with this situation. And as i was changing from my swim diaper to a regular diaper some six year old child was looking under the stall doors for her dolly and saw my very poopy swim diaper, me putting on my clean diaper, and started to giggle a lot and when her mom asked her what was so funny she said mommy why is there a man wearing a big diaper in the room and he made a poopy her mother scolded her for that and after i walked out of my stall with my bag of changing supplies and threw away my diaper she was very embarrased but she did apologize for her daughter. I told her it was no big deal and that childern will be childern. I wasnt embarresed at all because like i said diapers are a part of my life.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]