IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi there rleqh99 or Jordan here.
I think it's safe to assume that we have all had at least one bad diaper experience of some kind at one point which means we have also learned a lot as well.
So here is my question in your opinion (from experience) what are the best type of diaper you have gotten and why?
Example: brand, cost, ammount of wetting it held, strong tapes, design used more for daytime or nighttime, comfort, used for specific gender, etc.
I not only ask this because I am new to wearing but I also ask because I believe that once this information is shared then other new littles will have considerably reliable information that they can use so they don't get ripped off or disappointed.
Thanks for taking the time for reading and possibly replying
Your friendly neahborhood and curious little
~rleqh99 or Jordan
Hello Jordan!

It is good to hear about someone else that is new to wearing diapers. The community seems to be expanding each and every day. If you are starting off however with diapers, I actually would NOT recommend going straight for the "AB" or "Adult baby" brands, but rather starting off with mabey a more lighter or generic diaper to test the waters so to speak. As odd as it sounds, the thicker the better (Such as night absorbency etc.)

As to answer your question on what is best could be easily debated. Although not recommended for beginners, the little pawz (By Adult Baby Universe, or ABU) is my personal favorite of all time. I can recommend these and they're incredible 5000 ml (just about a GALLON) of capacity. As expected however, they do not go cheap, and transport could take a bit about a week and a half or so. For a case of 80 (A month supply for me) goes for a jaw dropping $167.99. It is to note that a major downside to this diaper is its plasticy sides, which can get uncomfortable if put wrong. I however, have never leaked with them, even when wearing them overnight during a UTI. The diaper soaks up so fast you actually have to use the wetness indicator. I would not recommend these if you change right away and only do small wettings, as it is a quick waste of money, however they look super adorable. If you want the same capacity and just a single white diaper without design, Or to add your own stickers, I recommend ABU Simples. (134.99 for 80) If you have a cute money tree in your backyard here are the links for both along with the features. Remember, these are only recommendations.:

Little Pawz: (VERY often goes out of stock due to popularity)https://us.abuniverse.com/product/littlepawz/

ABU Simples: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/simple/

As a final note, please take a small look at your title of your post. It seems a bit misleading that it is saying that diaper info "SHOULD" be shared, which is entirely untrue. Perhaps more of a "Suggestions" would have been a better way to word the post. Simple mistake, I am just wanting to help out. Fluffy puppy hugs! :hugs:
Thank you for the info I think I can speak not only for myself but for others when saying that this information is surely going to help tons of littles with there diaper questions. This may even help the caregivers who are searching tirelessly for the right diapers for their littles. Also thank you for the recommendation at the end. I see exactly what you are saying and completely agree and in hindsight I don't know why I made the title like that lol.
I will make sure to watch how I title things from now on so I am not as misleading.
Thank you again for the reply :hugs:
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood and curious baby
rleqh99 or Jordan
That's okay, I am very glad to help. Sorry if I came across a little rude or snappy. I was just a little sleepy, no excuse though. I made weird titles myself. But yes, the Little Pawz are really good. HOWEVER: something I did not put above. I did mention two brands of ABU diapers. I need to say that not every diaper in they're company is top notch. There are a few I actually would NOT recommend. However, I am just trying to point out what is good and my opinions on that. I always love to talk, and please let me know if you have any other questions, I will be happy to help out anytime I am online ^_^

Cute spidey reference in your conclusion by the way ^_^
Lol funny ting is i jus sort of did a sort of post on this. But i say again dat my new fav is the animal diapys from rearz they aw supa cute and comfy. I likey seepin n dem an weain dem awoun an i can waddle n dem jus fine. Ik i not givin u much of a decription on them but all i can say is dat dey aw cute animal decorated diapys dat ny daddy got off of amazon but dea fwom rearz
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]