IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Alright so I have been wanting to try out diapers but I am on a rather tight budget and can't really afford the extra. Any brand recommendations that are cheap but good quality? I am excited to hear what y'all have to say. Also are there any good cheap covers or other things that can help make wearing diapers easier to conceal or prevent the diaper from leaking?
Chaylea wrote: 6 years ago Alright so I have been wanting to try out diapers but I am on a rather tight budget and can't really afford the extra. Any brand recommendations that are cheap but good quality? I am excited to hear what y'all have to say. Also are there any good cheap covers or other things that can help make wearing diapers easier to conceal or prevent the diaper from leaking?
Honestly, if you're new to them I would try some of the sample packs from the various retailers (ABUniverse, Tykables, Bambino, etc.) and see what works out best for you. The sizing can vary between manufacturers and won't always be the same, especially if you're on the border. I've only ever bought from these three, so I'm not able to say whether other retailers (Northshore, etc.) are any "better" but a lot of my friends like ones by Abena (various retailers, I think even Amazon might have them).

If you have any AB friends in person it may be worth trying out ones with them. I know that my first experience trying to do it myself didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but once I had a friend actually pad me up it felt a lot better and more realistic. Something about having the extra hands to hold wings and tape tapes :)
If your budget friendly and wanting to stay local, I advise the strap-ons 2 tape overnight diapers from CVS. It may be a tad bit scratchy, but it does the trick, and goes for about 18 bucks for a pack of 20 or so. They were my favorite until I switched to ABU. I would NOT recommend any depends....theyre not dependable even to the slightest IMO.
North shore care makes a diaper that is relatively cheap and pretty absorbent. It's isn't super soft but for the price of them they're some of the best diapers I have used. They have 2 main varieties, the lite and the supreme: the lites are more flexible but have less capacity and are a few $$ cheaper, while the opposite is true of the supremes.
By damnstraightdaddydl
I see who posted this got banned :/ still, for anyone else looking, from my experience:

In the UK Boots pharmacy do a Boots staydry slip plus, which are made by attends and are just as good. Unfortunately they only do two sizes and one absorbency, but I am slim and the medium is a great fit. They're about 95p per nappy.

Whilst I have yet to try them, mydiaper are supposed to be a budget AB diaper company and have some good reviews.

Honestly though, the best you can get for your money are probably tena slip active fit or ID expert slip. If you don't mind, or even like the textile-feel backing, lille supreme fit are way cheap and not too bad.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]