IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I find the idea of diapers erotic and not sure if i want to try them. Any tips on how to use them in hat way as well as using them for what they were made for?
you might ask your Daddy/Mommy if they'd be cool dressing u in the diaper; now when u say "stimulating" i'm taking that in a physically intimate way so please correct me if I'm wrong. If you did mean sexually then maybe have sex before putting the diaper on or have your caregiver give you oral sex before putting it on.
Hi there,

Well the first thing you have to do is decide how you wish to use your diapers and also you must choose what type of diaper style you want to try. The easy part is the style, do you want more of a diaper or pull-up type. Then you may decide between a more medical type of diaper or an AB style diaper which will have babyish designs and prints on the diaper. You can also choose between disposable diapers and cloth diapers (cloth has lots of options and styles). Once all that is done is to gather your initial supplies that you will need whether or not you actually "Use" the diapers. First you will need to get baby powder and wipes as a starter, then you need to pay attention to the way your skin reacts to what you use your diapers for and look up how to tend to your skins needs. Occasionally you will need things like diaper rash cream or Vaseline for little problems encountered every now and again. The last thing I will say is, if you wish to "feel" a little more then I suggest trying a little bit of baby oil without using any powder directly on the private region. Other than that, have fun and stay safe.

Ta for now,
Babypants93
To many people, they can be sensual, including a little bit to myself, however, I have been known to switch from this (Meaning that I can find them sensual or not, depending on my mood) and I feel it is important to mention that you probably should do the same, since that way in case someone uses it against you or you walk down a diaper isle, than you dont lose your control. This self control is highly important, and should be given deep consideration.

Next is to find the reason WHY, and build off on that. For example, (and hard to say this in a way to where I dont get banned) I personally like the idea of diaper changing machines, and thus, diapers, which pointed to the thickness of the diaper and attention to that area. Once you have identified the reason, it is time to find a diaper which will be able to meet these needs. Do you like it because it is cute? Go for high colors and adorable designs (This can be acheived with a generic diaper and stickers for example) Do you like it for the feeling of being padded and adorable, and feeling safe? Go for something a bit thicker, or jump to medical grade, and bypass any store-bought things. Like them for the rush and feeling adventurous? Possibly start trying a bunch of different kinds and use that strength to review them. Like the idea of being soping wet, and feeling all lightheaded, a bath or swim diaper experience may be for you. I personally like to use ABU Littlepawz (Tried them for the first time about a week ago) and have fallen in love with the visual that I am in a thick, adorable diaper. However, I see those as a wetting diaper rather than using them for physically intimate use. Which leads to my next topic.

Just as an actual baby needs different kinds of diapers, so might you. A lot of people like to stick to one for both convenience, expense, and for stealth. However as you get more experienced with diapers if you go that route, try to have a diaper for use, a diaper for sensual and feel, and mabey a backup diaper in case you run out. Keep in mind that this is only a recommendation, but this allows you to keep a much more better control, and allows you to get that rush of when your put in "that one diaper" that your gonna get the time or ride of your life.

You say you are not sure if you want to try them, and it is important to recognize this. Is this your big-side talking in act of fear of being caught, or are you uncomfortable. Just because your an AB, doesn't mean you have to follow the crowd. If you are uncomfortable, then it is good to give yourself some space. If this is just a burst of curiosity, it might be fun, but at least remember......NEVER.....EVER ....force it. Just like wiggling a computer chip into a board, you shouldnt ever force yourself to do anything that you don't want. Searching for the exact reasons to why will help make this clear.

As for answering your question about how to use them for sensual reasons, I can not answer that easily, as I need to keep this more family friendly than I have already taken this discussion. As stated above by other users, if you have someone to help you, this may be ideal, and can work out to be a great roleplay. However, if you are alone, or to shy to do it with another (Which is entirely normal despite the excitement of doing it for the first time) If you are comfortable with trying other baby things, you may want to turn on a cute show like Paw Patrol and wear a diaper for a bit, and just try to do every day things. This may be risky, and not recommended if you live with others, but can be a great experience. Just remember, if there is any guests or anything....dont listen to those stories online. It is not like that and if someone finds you in a diaper, then it will not lead to an experience with them..........i lost my biological dad, my stepmom, my brother, and both my grandparents on one side AND MY JOB because of this very reason. (This was a few years back) Do not take risks on anyone your willing to lose. This is why if you get someone involved, you need to tell them early in the relationship. Even then, this could be successful. So in short? Keep this a secret unless you know what your doing. Like me, the information can spread quite quickly once one person knows.

To recap: Find your real reason, find the materials to match those reasons, have a plan, respect your surroundings, and the most important reason of all......HAVE FUN. :craze: :craze: :heart: :heart:
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]