IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I am also a boy, and I am not gay, but support anything, and for me, if I were to have a male daddy, I would not mind if they were the one changing my diapers as long as they are ok with it. Granted I want to play the litle girl role but the point is that you should be open and upfront about what you are looking for with your daddy. I am accepting of myself, what I want in a relationship and what i need to give the relationship. To help make the best relation you can with another you need to upfront and honest, come to mutal understandings and make the effort to get the relationship to work.
I would agree with EmeraldRegice here. Eventually, you're just going to have to be honest with what you're looking for and make sure you're not just accepting ANY daddy but the daddy that fits you best.

As for why it might be harder to find a daddy who likes diapers, it could possibly be because CG/L is a niche community just in general, but then there's all the specialized group and parts to CG/L to narrow it down even more. Patience is the most key thing, I would think because your'e looking in a small group of people instead of having this VAST ocean of options.

Just remember that you're looking for someone to match your likes, lift you up as a person and love you no matter what. Quality is much more important than quantity in this case. ^.^
Imalittleprince wrote:I'm a little/baby boy looking for a daddy. But l cannot find a daddy who doesn't mind diapers. Any ideas from anyone? I love them but I'm to shy to use them with out my daddy but now that I don't have one I'm to nervous. Any ideas?
I think that it centers around finding a daddy who can accept your little age as it is, and knowing what comes with that. For example, if your little age is (e.g.) 6 months, daddies (or mommies, for that matter) need to be prepared to accept that 6 month old kids don't use the potty! [There are exceptions of course, in play space, and it's important to recognize that.]

My daddy, for example, doesn't like changing messy diapers, but he will gladly change me when I am wet/soggy. So that's the rule for our dynamic. If I decide I want to mess my diaper, I need to be prepared to change myself and take a shower, or step out of my little role for a bit and use the bathroom. It balances my desire to feel safe, secure, and diapered, while making sure he feels comfortable too.

If your little space really enjoys being diapered and it's part of your identity, then you need to make that clear to daddies when you talk to them. Discuss it. If you really don't mind changing yourself all the time, then your daddy doesn't have to necessarily be 100% on board. But if you really want that feeling of giving up control and being changed, then don't automatically accept a daddy who turns his nose up at even a wet diaper.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]