IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I know Tykables has started to move in this direction, but wouldn't it be great to be able to get AB diapers or at least stuff like Abena in stores? Just imagine calling your other and saying, "Could you pick up some SDKs on your way home? We're almost out."
Fort Wayne has a store, the best store I have ever been to, for adult baby diapers. The staff in friendly and is encouraging to the AB community, they get good business and service, and will even ship thier products to you. They have all different kinds of brands of diapers, tons, and clothes, bibs, and other things as well. Price is average, not getting a huge deal but not getting ripped off either. You are able to ask them anything and they will help you out. I met someone all the way from Chicago to the store, just because road trip. I'm lucky enough to be able to go there anyday. It's truely a good place.
There is a store in Albany, NY. A few of my friends have been there and say it is really nice and the lady that runs it is very nice and they have a greatbselection of products. Here is a link to their ad. longisland.craigslist.org/had/6074190573.html

Supply Solutions carries a full line of AB Adult Baby Diapers and AB Adult Baby and Adult Diaper accessories. Please copy and paste the below link into your browser to order a sample pack!:

nemobility.com/shop/AB-adult-diapers-sample-pack/

Supply Solutions
A Division of Northeast Mobility Center
115 Everett Road | Albany | NY | 12205
Office: 518-435-1715 x104
Cell/Text: 51DIAPERS3 (513-427-3773)

Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday, 9-5
Saturday, 9-1
Attachments
00W0W_hyCswCnaFxz_600x450.jpg
00W0W_hyCswCnaFxz_600x450.jpg (32.77 KiB) Viewed 6589 times
I live 3 hours away from Albany NY and hope to visit the store there someday. It would be great and nervous at the same time I'm sure but having a stranger help you pick out AB supplies would be something I've never thought I'd experience in my life time.
I had no clue about the Albany store! I'm definitely going to have to go someday. I hope they're still offering options in store! I realize that their focus is more medical, etc, but I wish they offered other AB stuff like pacis or large onesies.That said, the site is easy to navigate, so I'm hoping the actual place will be, too!
I have been looking for the same and ever since Tykables has been redoing their diapers I have also been looking for even an online store that wont cost a ton in shipping. The most adorable diapers are already expensive enough without adding on the additional $10-30 in shipping
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]