IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I like disposable diapers I get some free ones from my pharmacy since I wear for medical need mostly attends, molicares, tenas and sometimes capri plus.

AB wise on diapers I love rearz, princess to be exact, cuddlz, fabine and used to love awwsocute.
I've never tried cloth so my opinion is most likely biased. I really like Bambino Bellissimo diapers. I might also be biased because the bambino brand was my first *real* diaper. By real I mean, once I admitted I was little, it was the first non-store brand kind I ever bought. I haven't switched since. Of course back then it was Bambino teddies. Anyhow, Bambino Bellissimo continues to be my favorite diaper, though i definitely want to try some of the ABU diapers. Cloth could be a fun experiment too.

I think really it depends on who you are and what fits your needs and body best.
Of the brands I've tried which include store, attends, dry 24/7, Tykables, and ABU. I have to say I like the ABU Cushies the best. I'll admit I'm biased though because only their (Tykables and Cushies) brands of small diapers fit me best.

I do have some cloth diapers though which I don't get to wear as often. There are several differences between cloth and disposable obviously. The first is you really need to use baby powder and desitin or other skin care products with them. The second is unlike disposable they don't have any outer shell (For the most part) so you need to have plastic pants to wear with them. They don't even try to be thin so they produce a more noticeable toddler type waddle then disposables. I find when they do get wet they tend to absorb a lot better throughout the entire diaper and they work much better than disposables if you like to wear them to sleep. The right plastic pants can take the place of the plastic like rustle if your into that. Over all they seem to have a much more babyish feel to them.

The downside is that washing both the diaper and the plastic pants vs just throwing it out is kinda a pain. also you should have to just kinda forget about wearing clothing that isn't designed to go over a diaper when wearing them or buy clothing several sizes up. I like both for different reasons.
Recently daddy has been getting me crinkle because I like the designs on them

I like princess too but usually he used to get me white ones

The crinklz have been my favorite though. They feel really good too. Idk about you girls boys but sometimes the prints are the best feel. I want it to feel like a diaper but also allow me to do what I want.
Here’s where daddy gets them

[REMOVED]
Last edited by Motherly 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: eBay link removed; suspected self-promotion
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]