IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By LittleNerdJosh
Yes my connection with diapers is more emotional as well. Because I don't think I ever really wanted to get our of diapers. I thought potty training was a stupid idea.
As I grew older and weaned off of diapers, I knew that I always wanted to be back in them. I didn't think of it as a kink when I was in my pre-teen years, but as something abnormal. I got caught trying to put on a diaper in my room by a younger cousin when she had (at the time) my baby cousin to visit.

Fast forward to high school ans I saved up my lunch money and bought pull-up. Even though they were really tight on me (I was a really chubby kid), I knew that diapers weren't only physically intimate but a sense of security and comfort.

In the past, I have bought adult diapers and went through them quickly and hope that I had more in my disposal to have more good times. As I read up on this kink, I knew that I wasn't alone and one day I will meet someone in Montreal who sharea in this interest as well. :txt:
I was bedwetter as well. I used to wear pull ups all the time at night. I remember the morning where I woke up dry for the first time. I was proud. But then later on, my parents got rid of the remaining pull ups that I didn't use.
About 2 years later, I found one of the pull ups in the basement, rather than wear it, I ripped it.
Then when I was in 5th grade, (that's when it started) I really liked wearing briefs, i tried to wear my brothers because they have cartoons on them (i wore them when they were clean). I had one pair of briefs that I never wore so I decided too. I remember when I was in pull ups, i wanted to try and poop my pants like toddler would, so I did it in my underwear. Wasn't the same.
Years after that, I started saving money to buy my own pull ups. I got the Huggies ones (the actual pull ups) realized they didn't fit. I went back and got the pull ups for big Kids with bedwetting issues. They fit perfectly. I wore those all the time until I got caught. I used to go potty in them when ever no one was around, I'd clean up, and hide the used one. Luckily no one found them. I hide them in the wall and attic. So from there on, I've been in love with wearing pull ups or diapers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I'm still transitioning over. I really need a mommy/daddy to expedite the process, but when I do wear diapers, it's usually for the expressing of my girly design. It's kind of hard to explain. I enjoy wearing baby dresses and rompers, and I don't really use the diapers that much for their intended purpose. I use them more as an article of clothing, if that makes much sense.
I had an interest for a while, and when I got this one daddy that I went to live with, he bought me diapers, it didn't work out, but he let me keep the diapers :D
I am new to the idea still but i can share my journey so far.

I do remember as a kid having a bit of a problen with potty training. I dont remember all of it and I defiantly did not understand then but looking back I think that it was a cry for help. My oldest sister took the place of my mother almost immediately after I was born. We are almost 20 years appart so she left when I was very young. More or less I think I was searching for the comfort of a mother when I was a toddler and the only thing I could do to recreate those memories was wear a diaper. The infatuation was short lived. Wven though it may have been conected to my potty training issues it would have been on a subconscious level that I was not aware of because my issues did not go away immediately after i gave up on the idea of diapers.

I grew up and being a big boy then a young man and finaly an adult ment that I did not need diapers. It even seemed odd to me, I knew a few littles and even some that wore diapers but I did not understand it.

I met up with a lesbian somewhere along the way and the two of us did alot of exploration into adult interests. She was a little but did not know how to properly express her needs to me. What ended up happening was she shared differant little experiances with me. They were nice some like lactation were fun and fit well in my adult mindset some others like binkies were okay but I did not know what to do/think about them.

Now mind you there are a few things I have been doing all along that may make many of you think I was a little in hiding. Whenever people ask my age it has been very common for me to experss that "I am 5 years old, because i stoped learning to count any higher. I always had a cookie in the other hand. I also never gave up on collecting stuffed animals.

My journy into AB started just a few days ago ... More or less. I started wetting the bed, not all the time and it seems stress related? The first time it happened i searched for a solution decided that if needs be I would order from ABU and moved on. Well when the problem got to the point I felt like I needed to do something about it I ordered a sample pack to be sure I got the right size. It was just like a switch as soon as I tried it on I knew it was right. I am still working out alot of the details but my first box of diapers should be here in a few days and I am very excited.

If you want to talk to me feal free to drop me a line So much exploring a head.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

By Cammy_lg
Ok, this may seem like a weird way. I was playing a online game, and we're well respected there. I started talking with a player, who would constantly ask if I knew something about diapers. I never knew anything, since I had not tried or even thought about it. Time went on,still talking with him. And started dreaming about diapers. Nothing new went on for a while. And one day I started looking into the matter. And I fell for the MDLG aspect. One day I went on the Internet and talked with a Dom about it. And she was nice, and wanted me to explore it. She even asked for my address. And sent me two diapers to try. And the feeling got me hooked. And being transgender and having severe bathroom issues (not daring to use either male or female facility's just expanded the convince) after that I just put one on. Before going out. And used it. Since that I've wanted to just wear diapers. And not use toilet at all. (Except for poop, even though I have sertain fantasies about it, I never want to poop myself permanent) sorry for tmi parts. But that's how I started to go from no, til now wearing it every day. At all times. Currently training to wet at night, and day :splode:
I was always interested in diapers from a young age. I wasn't a bed wetter but I was potty trained quite late at the age of 3. When I was six or eight I got the desire to wear diapers again and use them. At that age I didn't have much access to diapers so get used diapers from the garbage. Gross I know , but at the time I was desperate. In my teens I bought diapers online and got them in the mail. Not sure where my diaper adult interest comes from. My parents got divorced when I was 8 so that might have something to do with it?
Not diapers persay, but pullups. It's kind of gross too, but I have a very heavy period flow so I used them so I'd stop bleeding through. I felt Little and cute in them, so now I wear them on occasion just because. ^~^; I think I like them because they're soft, also feel vulnerable and slightly embarrassed in them which can rocket me into Littlespace depending on the day.
I'm afraid I don't know how to edit my post, so I'll just put it here. I forgot to mention that I don't soil them. They're just fun to wear and roll around in. I don't know if I could ever make myself soil them unless under guidance to do so. I think my favorite brand at this moment are the Always Discrete kind with the little bow on them. Pullups wouldn't be apart of my daily routine, but as a solo Little they're good for now. :) I think, in short, I use them as Littlespace panties heh.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]