IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I'm a little girl age usaly 1-5, I don't have a daddy, but I really would like to start using diapers again, I used them with my past daddy but I was only comfortable using them when I was talking with him. Any suggestions to being able to use them by myself? I'm very shy and nervous about my little space as well...
I would strongly suggest starting out slow. Maybe set aside some time to just put one on when nobody is home and you don't have to worry. You don't even have to use them. You can just wear one and feel what it's like to have one between your legs. You can work up to whatever else you'd like from there.

Littlespace isn't something you need a caretaker for. You can be in littlespace on your own. It's just nicer with a caretaker is all. Try coloring or doodling or anything that makes your heart flutter.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]