Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Help me post pwease

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
Qt314ace
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Help me post pwease

Postby Qt314ace » 6 months ago

I have been on littlespace for 6 months, i have had posts, but now it says i have not been approved by the moderators? Why? Did i do bad? Am i naughty so you made it so i cant post? :tears: why?

admin
★ admin ★
★ admin ★

Re: Help me post pwease

Postby admin » 6 months ago

Hi!

It doesn't matter if you've been registered for for 6 months. You cannot bypass our site requirements. I didn't see any introduction from you in the queue when they were approved just now, and I'm not seeing any self-introduction under your account that was previously approved. Introductions are mandatory to gaining full site features, such as chat room access. Here is a section for tips on creating a proper introduction of yourself:

http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... =3&t=10045

Also, take note that, as we've stated previously, it can up to 24 hours for us to manually review and move over accounts to full features, and we may hold accounts to review additional posts as we see necessary for the safety of the community. This is outlined here:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1830
Introductions are mandatory! You must post an introduction if you are looking to gain full site features.
If your introduction did not permit you to be instantly moved to "Registered" account type (full features of private messaging, chat room access, and profile viewing) then continue to use the site as normally. Within the first few posts you will be accepted aboard with your new friends here. If you've posted quite a few posts and you still see that your content is being held for manual review then please contact the site Admin. by e-mail/direct-message for assistance and full review.

Admin.

Return to “Help”