Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Moderator Announcement - 07/21/2016

admin
★ admin ★
★ admin ★

Moderator Announcement - 07/21/2016

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

Poptart[/b][/size]
Hai evyone ^_^, I ish Poptart B) formerly known to you epic ones as NekoCryfa, you know who you are. I am pleased tobe the new moderater (all mistypes are on purposeful). I love computers and I am a very nighty night person. I'll mostly be on at nights, browsing the chatroom desserts... lots of yummy things. Need help, be not afraid to throw a message at me, though tbh im bad at catching... better yet, toss it to me. Anyhows, I hope to be seeing y'all in the chat, and for those going to sleep, SWEET DREAMS YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF EARTH.
Poptart will be an official moderator for approximately 1-2 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, Poptart will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Return to “Moderator Announcements”