Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Moderator Announcement - 07/20/2016

admin
★ admin ★
★ admin ★

Moderator Announcement - 07/20/2016

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

PeppermintBatty[/b][/size]
Hi, I'm Peppermint. I'm a 27 year old service worker located in Ohio.

Someday I plan to be a teacher! And what does that mean? What does a teacher really do? Well I personally feel that I am a servant of the community. I serve to educate the next generation of littles and caretakers what it means to be part of the ABDL and CG/L community. I want everyone to have as much fun with this lifestyle as I do. I want to help *you* figure out who you are as a person.

Why do I want to do that though? Well, as a young larvae, I went through a lot of really tough self discovery stuff. I hated who I was and I thought I was disgusting for the things I did and the way I felt. I was alone and no one was there to help me understand that it was okay to be who I was. That's where I come in. I don't want anyone to go through what I went through. I never want that to happen again. So *I* am going to stand up right here and be that person for someone down the line. I'm going to help make this place safe and happy (and probably spend a lot of time approving posts).

I am not doing this for show. I am not doing this for rank. I would like to be treated as anyone else would be treated. I'm doing this because I care about this community and I would like to be a part of making it a wonderful place to be.

Some more about me: My little age is four. I'm in a committed polyamorous relationship. I'm a furry. I've been a babyfur for eleven years. I know a lot about computers. I've been using the internet for as long as I can remember. Please come to me with any issues or concerns and I'll do my best to help make things right.
PeppermintBatty will be an official moderator for approximately 1-2 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, PeppermintBatty will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Return to “Moderator Announcements”