Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

Heisenbergdl

Heisenbergdl wrote:Hello!

Hello to everyone!

My name is Nino and i am known better in the community as Heisenbergdl!

I'm going to be honest, i never knew i was an abdl until at about 19 yrs old, i had a medical diagnosis that required me to, you guessed it!...
Wear a diaper! Now for some funny reason, i was not at all bothered by this, and i see now that it was likely the abdl buried deep down within me, but at that time i could not understand it, and as soon as i actually started wearing, i knew it would be a long road to acceptance, but of course a good one.. Really the most difficult part about it for me was finding the right products, everything else came naturally, i also had started familiarizing myself with the online community, this proved difficult as it was hard to find trustworthy sources, but i figured it was worth it, technology had come so far and the risk of being found out was minuscule at best even to this day with my face posted on many websites, but i wanted to be seen when i was in my true happy place, and this was it, i was now a true ABDL, and loving every second of it. I know at this point in my life i would be an abdl either way, the benefits of it just always superseded the downsides, who am i kidding there are no downsides! I enjoy my life so much more now, i think every choice i've made in the past 8 yrs of building up my abdl life was a good one, i don't regret anything, i've never been called out for wearing and have worked many jobs while doing so. So my suggestion to those new to this is to go at your own pace but the rewards are immensely satisfying. I am probably better described as 50%dl and 50% ab and i suggest the latter to start off with, however you feel comfortable, because i myself am the converted, and i wish i had started earlier i just never had the exposure. I have 0 complaints, there has really never been a bad day in a diaper, and wish to help others interested in learning more find the correct path for them and i will do the best i can to accommodate the community! Thank you for reading and don't ever hesitate to ask me a question i will always be willing to help another abdl.

Heisenbergdl will be an official moderator for approximately 3-4 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, Heisenbergdl will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]