Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

[align=center]ShadowGurl369[/align][/b]
ShadowGurl369 wrote:Hi I was born and raised in Arkansas. I have a wonderful partner and beautiful baby. I am a very nerdy kind of person in love with the world of fantasy. I love anime and video games. I am a cosplayer and have done some minor voicing back ground anime characters and fillers. I am a CNA as of right and plan on moving up to a RN. In other words a nurse. I have a love for helping people and being there for them. I am really open to talk and love getting to know them. Catch you later.
~ShadowGurl369
ShadowGurl369 will be an official moderator for approximately 3-4 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, ShadowGurl369 will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]