IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have been interested in BeDeeSeM for a long time. I recently got into being a daddy when I found out my girlfriend was a little. She didn't know it at first either, but we found out together. We have been together two years now and it has turned from littlespace episodes, to full-blown 24/7.
Now I am still new to it all and I haven't found a lot of useful info anywhere else on being a daddy.
I need other littles opinions on what they look for in a daddy, the responsibilities of the role, how to discipline, punish and reward without it being on the dominant side. Basically how to be a daddy in general
This sounds like me and my Daddy! I can't tell you much but what I can tell you that I don't like rules. I do like however when my Daddy tells me I'm being a good girl, there are ways to turn rules into rewards. I do get my time in the corner and I get my spankings for being a bad girl for breaking basic rules but talk to your little, see what she thinks... It will help set the standards for your relationship. Best of luck... And by the way my Daddy read this and approved! :)
So i've known i was little since i was 12 but i recently met my first daddy, so this is all fresh in my mind. Every little, every daddy, and every relationship is different. Most of this is trial and error and conversations. Over time you'll find what works well for you as a couple. For us, I am submissive and he is dominant. Some couples have do a dominant little. That said, he is very low key dominant. It doesn't show most of the time. He is calm, encouraging, loving, cuddly and very very nice. Some littles want discipline, i prefer coddling. We also have rules set that we both agreed on before we ever went to littleland as i call it. we have hard rules that are never to be broken. Like for us messy diapers are a big no-no. And we have soft rules which i'll be punished if i break but I am allowed to break them because I am just a little girl. Like asking for junk foods or not cursing in littleland. I can't speak much on how this translates to dd/lg in the home because we are long distance currently. But i can say that we deliberately talked for weeks to make sure we were both getting what we wanted. I wanted a daddy who shows affection 90% of the time and punishment only 10%. He wanted a relationship dynamic where he has the power but chooses to keep the loving dynamic going. I love him as a daddy so far. It just fits in so well with what i was looking for like it was meant to be. My advice is to take stock separately of what you wish for this to look like and then try to make those things work for each other. Maybe she wants a few more spankings than you were planning on giving but if throwing in an extra one here or there makes it work for her and vice versa. It may be easiest particularly with both of you being new to do some research before making lists. Take some time to fantasize and imagine and dream. Then come together and work to make dreams come true
So I have also know I was a little since I was very young but haven't indulged into it until about a yearish ago. As a little who gets down to the age of 2 sometimes what I look for in a partner is someone who simply will take care of me, love me, guide me and most of all, punish me...put me in my place...that's very important because as Littles we like to be trouble makers sometimes. As a little if I know I can get away with something I'll do it every time. Also on this note we sometimes purposely are naughty because we want attention or we want spankings so it's important to know your little and her ques, know when she's testing you, or wants attention, or wanting a spanking...spankings are fun but don't make punishments enjoyable. I was a sub in a relationship for 5 years first leason was punishments aren't suppose to be fun. Of course all this is based on the relationship each relationship is different. There is no 2 BeDeeSeM relationships the same. As a little I love shiny or sparkly anything a reward chart is usually very good...make a chart of things she has to do every day things that she may not like to do or need to be reminded to do...one of mine would be taking the time in the morning and night to wash my face brush my teeth and spend those few moments of me time to have proper hygiene (as an adult I'm a single mom and don't have alot of free time in the morning) a daddy's job is to watch out protect and take care of there little so anything even little things like making sure she's eatting and taking care of herself is your job. But on track again if she finishes her daily tasks she gets a sticker at the end of the week if she gets a sticker for every day give her something small something she enjoys
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]