IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
When your caregiver is depressed/overwhelmed/sad/anything but happy?

My little boy is always worried when I'm feeling down and ends up just avoiding me, which makes me feel not very loved. Looking for ideas to give him to make him feel more comfortable to try and cheer me up.
By Scotty85
Maybe tells him wha kinds of pictures he can draw you, or arts n crafts projects that he can do for you? Write you some stories or stuff like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HUGS! I always gives him hugs when he is sad/angry. Sometimes I even ask if he needs one because they needs hugs too. Or I tell him to give me the biggest hug he can and squeeze away all the grumpies. They need to be reminded of things too. I always make sure to tell him how handsome he is and how much I loves him.

If he is working at home sometimes I make him a snack and bring it to him to cheer him up. Like cheese and crackers with salami. Or you can bring them a drink! They loves when you bring them a drink. Coffee/tea/pink lemonade/water if they are working outside. This is my go to one because he can be super angry but when I bring him a present I always get an "awe thank you baby/princess/peanut" then I know I have done a good job :food: :cake: :pres: :luff:

You can offer them one of your stuffies. :stuffie:
Even though I'm a little I always like to make sure my caregiver knows they can talk to me if they need to, I give cuddles and let them hold me if that makes them feel better. Make their favorite foods with their help of course and then make cooking fun together then watch their favorite show or movies while cuddling more.
Hugs are always great! Food is always amazing too! I usually give a big hug, some food, a joke, pun, or a dance (like the Macarena or the dougie or the tootsie roll lol). Telling them how much you love and appreciate everything they do for you. Tell them that their existence alone makes you the happiest cheese cracker in the whole universe (only if you mean it)
I do something really helpful like make healthy snacks and try to feed him and make it fun like tossing popcorn at his face to make him laugh hopefully. I'll do something for myself to make him proud of me, like exercise. I'll draw him a funny cute picture or play madlibs with him or write a silly haiku for him. It will take practice at first for your lb but I think it's worth it to help him build some habits for supporting you. Be clear about what you need and want.
Maybe bake something together! Master always loves making cookies or cupcakes cuZ they yummy and also it's spending quality time together! Or coloring together or even if you tel him to go draw you a picture or make a craft (Pinterest!!) or something like that, so he can feel useful! Then when it's done make sure you are very appreciative so he knows he's helped his mommy feel better ♥️ :<3:
I can draw Daddy pictures or cuddle or bake. I love to bake daddy cookies. In the spring and summer I pick flowers. Also give lotsa cheek kisses! When Daddy is mad I try to be really good and quiet. But mostly I think just sweetness and kindness and appreciation is what's best.
Hi
Hugs lots and lots of hugs, or maybe you can have him draw you lots of pictures. HE could give you stickers or if you just want him to be around when you are in a sad mood you can just ask him about his day so he will talk and maybe that will cheer you ups. you guys can cuddle too. I find that just talking to my daddy and rambling about my day cheers him up. Thats all I got i'm kinda bad at ideas but I hope these help :D
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]