IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have been a dl i think all my life and have worn diapers since i was 13 and i guess i always had ab tendencies but the last few months ive been exploring deeper into my ab side and there are some things that i think are a little extreme like being put in a high chair and fed baby food it might be cute in the ocassional role play but as a lifestyle seems to extreme to me same with sleeping in a crib every night what are some things u wouldnt do as a little?
diaperdude332 wrote:I have been a dl i think all my life and have worn diapers since i was 13 and i guess i always had ab tendencies but the last few months ive been exploring deeper into my ab side and there are some things that i think are a little extreme like being put in a high chair and fed baby food it might be cute in the ocassional role play but as a lifestyle seems to extreme to me same with sleeping in a crib every night what are some things u wouldnt do as a little?
Right now I don't consider messing to be part of what I feel comfortable with and my little self likes to be asked - even if I really won't have a choice - to be done something e.g. "Do you want to take a nap?" Even if daddy is gonna put me to bed anyways. But my experience may be a bit different because my daddy is less dominant than I've experienced before (and I'm okay with that).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
personally diapers are not my thing. they don't give me positive regression. a big part of my littleness is that it is a coping mechanism for me. It helps me manage stressful life events and manage past trauma. so diapers don't make me feel good but a binkie is really positive and sippy cups make me happy. I don't have a little room right now and i don't know if i ever will. i like the idea but its not really something i have room for or money for. plus id be nervous to have to explain it to someone if they saw it in my house.
I don't do nappies because I have a chronic illness and I am still trying to get my head round the continence issues and the embarrassment. I will have to get there eventually I guess but it brings up a lot of body issues I'm still working on. Im also finding I am less and less interested in 'adult time' when I'm feeling little. I don't want my little time to be physically intimate at all anymore, and I have to keep reminding Papa about this, which is tiring (he has a terrible memory, bless him) I don't tend to use many props - I've tried, but I just ended up feeling a bit silly, and I would never attend a munch or event for the same reason. My little time is very much for behind closed doors.
I don't really do nappies/diapers, at first the idea seemed strange to me then I explored the whole thing a little more, id be down to try it though as I'm open to most things. I'm quite new to the whole thing so there's a lot I don't do but would like to, for instance, I've never used a paci as my current daddy isn't into that I also currently don't get to dress little so much but I've slowly built up a small collection of little gear so I can get more into the mood! : D
I would NEVA again poopy my diapers. I say again cuz my daddy made me do as punishment once. But neva again ever ever i dont likey it. Its a vewy hard limit fo me. Thats the only ting dat i can ting of dat i wouldnt do. I vewy open to twyin out tings or behavin moa n a kids way an verl chilled about tings. So idk dats de only ting i could tink of dat i wouldnt neva do or wont do again.
There are a lot of things I don't do. Diapers, paci's, and sippy cups are too extreme for me. Other than that, I don't play with stuffies, coloring books, and I don't watch TV shows or movies that a little would enjoy. I also don't talk like a little. I just talk like my normal self. Though when the situation comes, you MIGHT see me type like a little.
I personally won’t wear diapers or use a pacifier. I guess because my little age is like 5-9. I’m not into physical punishment either. I don’t mind being spanked by hand but anything else is off limits.
I also don’t like chores. Lol but I don’t think anybody does. I would be willing to do them but I can’t be expected to cook three meals a day or clean the entirety house by myself. I would do chores on a reward based system.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]