Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I aaammm! East Anglia area. Never met another little, mommy, daddy, etc in person or online from the uk. I wish I knew people or knew about local/semi local munches or meetups. Nice to meet everyone!

Also, I super like penguins and colouring and naps :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I live in UK/East Midlands ... i didn't have luck to find any little near me ...
Whenever I start a project I tend to obsess upon it until it's done..passionate might be an understatement when I'm in this zone. I consider myself a caring person (total bleeding heart. Still can't get through Neverending Story without bawling like a lameass)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hey im a little from the north east :)
Over the last 4 years ive been active in the community ive met loads of littles and caregivers :) so yes we do exist it dose seem like there are alot more littles/caregivers from the US but like MommaWren has said thats just because the US a lot bigger :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hiya im from scotland and Yeth we exist but sadly seem to be few and far between,been desperately wanting to be a little even just for a short time for caregiver

I keep hoping and praying that one day me might have dream realised,but at least for now I know now and then I can retreat into my little space when am free to do so

Sophiekins xx

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pacifier decorating

I used e6000 glue to attach my glitter then put cl[…]

Thank you so much for your input and sharing your […]

Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]