IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I am 19, and am a little of around 3. I have never talked or posted anything about being a little until this moment, and am about as nervous as possible.

My question is if anyone has similar issues as I do. My problem is I physically can't participate in social interaction. This is especially around girls (for obvious reasons), however it happens with everyone regardless of age sex race etc... I try to talk, but usually get so nervous that I can't make myself speak. Around my circle of about 4 friends they call me the king of silence. Even if I do think of something to say, I'm normally to late to say it, or I say it and it sounds dumb so I end up silent again.

As you can imagine this makes being a little very difficult to talk about, especially being a boy that wants to be a girl. It's so bad that I have even almost deleted this message 3 times just while typing it, and still don't know if I'll have the courage to post it.

What's wrong with me?
And is it so weird to be a straight guy who wishes that he were a girl?

Sorry to be a bother. It's just so much easier here knowing no-one knows me, and that I'm typing instead of talking.
By Scotty85
There's nothing wrong with being a boy who wants to be a girl given that is your expression of your little self. If anything it is healthy to recognize it and be aware of it instead of bottling up your feelings. I actively denied my little feelings for several years, pushing them down each time they came up, and I feel so much happier having them freely occur when they do.

Self expression is just that ... Self* expression. I would hazard that in talking to others who get what you're going through - myself included - you'll get to feel more comfortable in your own skin and be able to interact the way that you want to.

Hopefully that helps and if you want to talk more please feel free to PM me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife is trans and I'm genderfluid. There is nothing wrong with these things. I believe in being whatever I want to be whenever I want to be it. Don't ever let someone put you down for being who you are, because you're beautiful and don't you forget it.

Have you considered the concept that you might have social anxiety disorder? You might want to check out a site like http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/ to pursue diagnosis and treatment options that could help you deal with social interactions.
I think based on what you said you would most closely identify as a transfemale. I think one of the best places to learn about trans stuff is YouTube! Some really good transfemale YouTube's are princessjoules and Stef Sanjati. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds like a little anxiety; the no talking stuff.
I'm super anxious but only about being a little. My boyfriend and I are SUPER open about every little weird thing about us but idk I'm not sure how I'm gonna tell him. It kinda freaks me out.
And I don't want to make him uncomfortable thinking I'd want him to be my caregiver or something.
So I think we all have our anxieties but you can work through it. :)

And the second thing, if you feel like you want to be or are a girl I'm not sure I see much wrong with that. To be honest, the right people won't either. If people care about that kind of stuff, don't even bother with them.
if you have a partner, I just make my daddy do all the talking because I'm too shy to talk to anyone directly and I jusy whisper or weve been together for so long that he just knows what I'm trying to say

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]