IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have been thinking of doing recordings of me reading bedtime stories and uploading them to soundcloud. I like to read stories out loud. :D

Would this be nice?

What bedtime stories would be best? I was thinking Where the Wild Things Are and some Dr. Seuss to start but I'm very interested to hear if those are desirable or perhaps there are others that are more so.

Any other thoughts?
By LitttleMermaidd420
I think that's a really cute idea and you should go for it if you like reading out loud!
Dr. Seuss is my favourite :pacy:
By Andy-Panda
That would be an amazing idea I listen to audio stories before bed . My favorite is rainbow fish [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a fan of the classic Peter Pan, old Winnie the Pooh, and the Borrowers. I follow a guy on tumblr who does stories every now and again and they're super fun and great for bedtime!
Thank you all so much for the encouragement! I'm going to record one and I will link it to this thread (if that's permitted). Otherwise I'll set up a tumblr and link that to my profile. I'm so excited now! You wonderful littles gave me some great ideas for stories to read too. :)
By doggg91
PortlandDaddy wrote:
> I have been thinking of doing recordings of me reading bedtime stories and uploading
> them to soundcloud. I like to read stories out loud. :D
>
> Would this be nice?
>
> What bedtime stories would be best? I was thinking Where the Wild Things Are and
> some Dr. Seuss to start but I'm very interested to hear if those are desirable or
> perhaps there are others that are more so.
>
> Any other thoughts?
If you read out loud, go for some short stories too, like ugly the cat, maybe. Also, not every little wans to admit it, but sometimes scary stories are good too, make sure it's clear when you read it that you won't make a little boy or girl pee themself.
By Bandit
I think anything where you can do the character's voices would be wonderful. My favorites are "The Little Prince" and the Dinotopia series.
By Viking-Princess6625
If I may make a quick request for a story time book sir, Thomas' snowsuit, by Robert Munsch please and thankyou!!! Its my all tine favorite book and would make me one happy little girl.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]