IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I think the best way to approach it is to start off by not approaching it from a physically intimate/BeDeeSeM view. Especially if its family theres no need to make it about your physically intimate life! I think the best way to approach it is to explain it as regression. I think people are more likely to take it well this way because it deals with it in more of a medial sense than people seeing it as a adult interest where they're more likely not to accept it. I think the best way to describe it is a way of coping many people use where you regress to a child-like mindset and participate in child-like activities. I hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you kinda gotta pick and choose who you tell at first until you become comfortable telling yourself that your a little. There isnt really anbeasyvway and that's commin from personal experience. I told the Internet first then had to come out of the closet so to speak before the net told them. I don't know if thats helpful but let me know...
Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]