IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have been under so much stress over the last two years I can't get in my head space could any one give me some tips? I also went into my head space during a really painful time in my life could that be part of the problem?
I don't know if going into your headspace during a painful time could be part of the problem, but that sounds like it was very sad, I'm sorry :(

Everyone is different, I guess. For me, little space isn't that distant. I'm kind of always little, even as an adult...I don't know why but I'm having a hard time explaining that. Anyways, When I'm stressed and really can't get into little space,I do adult and little things to relax me. Meditation, and maybe some wine or apple juice in a sippy cup. Bubble baths are great, and usually I'll color in a children's coloring book, or watch cartoons that I used to watch when I was REALLY little. Usually by then I'll be in little space completely, but sometimes not. Just try to do things that really relax you, as an adult and as little, and hopefully it'll happen naturally. Good luck!

TTFN
Fank tou Graciedoll ill keep that in mind i always been a widdle to a point but i suppressed my widdle after a while because i had to grow up and now my widdle side is distant but i getting better connecting. its just in connecting wif my widdle again has brought back painful memories from my childhood, i wii get past it fank you
Something I found useful that I haven't seen anyone mention anywhere before is fan fiction! Theres lots of ddlg/cgl can fiction online and reading books or watching shows where a character feels a certain way tends to influence the reader/watcher into that mindset. I hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]