Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Miles
This just happened to me the other day! My Dad took me to walmart and I needed a new toothbrush. I didn't have my glasses so it was hard to see, and I drifted to the adult section. But when I turned around and saw the kids I almost slipped fully into little voice and grabbed the captain america one (bear in mind I'm 20, I'm living with my parents temporarily transitioning from the military to college) and luckily he thought it was cute and went with it (now I have a captain america toothbrush!) but I was so scared.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Skeeter
I personally never intentionally use baby talk. I HAVE however let my normal Little voice slip out on occasion! When I'm excited and feel giddy around someone that I feel safe with it comes out! I've had my Daddy, friends and even a couple coworkers remark amusedly how I "sound like a little kid!" I'm not acting or role playing that's my normal voice reacting to whatever I liked at the time. I was embarrassed initially but everyone accepted it as I have. It's a part of me.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I don’t really baby talk much myself, but when I get little the first thing that usually happens is I start talking differently. Mainly, I talk A LOT. I’m much less shy when I’m little and around people I trust, so I’ll start rambling about silly things, and become more animated, waving my arms around and whatnot. I tend to slip when I’m around certain friends or in safe places.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]