IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By PrincessSarkles123
So I've recently discovered this sight I've been wanting to be a little but how do I know if it's ment for me (if u get Wat I mean) I've never really went this far, and I guess I'm just scared. :roll: but is there in tips of advice or pointers someone can give me about being a little
I'm not really sure to be quite honest. There are no "steps". I mean you can go out and buy yourself pacis or sippy cups if you want but there's nothing specific you need to or can really do to become a little. My only advice to you would be to embrace your little side and get to know it. When I found out about being a little I just really embraced it and did little things like coloring and that stuff. Really when you first get into it, you should get to know your little side ; Figuring out the things you like to do, shows you like to watch, movies you like to watch, things you like to eat ect.
I hope that helps you out a little!!
By Bunny-fluff
I don't think it's something you become, it's something you are. There's always middle ground too - my mentality defines me as a little rather than nappies, teddies and dummies (translation diapers, stuffies and pacis! :lol: ) Although these things are fun!
By littlegleek
It's not something that is completely formulaic, you just need to do what you enjoy and just allow yourself to relax and do some little things!!
By Cosette
I'm in the same boat, been interested in this for a while, but this is the first step into this world. Not sure how to feel about it to be honest, not sure if i'm gonna do the right thing or be the right type of little for the daddies =/
There really is no "wrong" way to be a little unless it hurts you or someone else. But, only you can know if you are actually a little. The best way to do this, I think, is to find your little space.
There are all sorts of guides on this site to help you find your little space, like here, or you might find your own way. There is no right or wrong way to do it, unless it hurts you or others. If you discover that, maybe, you're not a little, that's fine too! Not everybody has it. You just found out another amazing thing about yourself, either way!
Happy searching!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]